A cute reindeer frame to place a Christmas photo in. This frame is extra special as the child's hands are the reindeer's antlers.
- white or brown card/ plus a backing card of your choice if you desire
- brown paint
- googly eyes
- red pom poms
- Create a frame on the white or brown card. We used card 21.5 x 25cm, but you could easily change the size of the card. We used a ruler to create a border on the piece of card and then used a stanley knife to cut out the middle leaving the frame. (We created ours on white, and then painted it brown to match the colour of the handprints.)
- Using the brown paint create a hand print of both the left and right hands.
- When dry, cut around both of the handprints and glue them onto the top corners of the frame. To add more support and to allow a border around the photo we backed the frame onto card, but this is optional.
- Add googly eyes to the sides and the red pom pom to the bottom for the nose.
- If you would like a girl reindeer, tie a bow out of the ribbon and glue onto one/both of the antlers.
- Glue your photo into the middle of the frame.