Create mini offices for your students to refer to during writing time, independent work and to also use as a divide during tests or other quiet independent activities.
I used 2 manilla folders to create mine and stapled them together after making sure they were able to fold shut properly. I like to laminate and add Velcro dots to the pieces so I can change them during the year to suit the kid's needs and what we are learning about.
This document is 13 pages.
It includes 4 cover pages -2 colour and 2 black and white
To go inside
- year 1 digraphs and spelling patterns
- year 2 digraphs and spelling patterns
- common sight words and also a blank sight word template to put your own words into
- what do writers write
- what can I write about?
- other words for big, little, said, good, bad, pretty
- how to spell a word
- writing reminders
- parts of a story
- when, who, what, where, why
- days and months
- noun, verb. adjective
- story elements
- beginning, middle, end
- traffic light sentences