How to play:
- Give each student a Pass It On template
- Each student reads the start of the narrative that is on top of their worksheet and writes a sentence that continues on/adds to this
- The student then passes the paper to the next student in the group/class
- This student then reads what is written above and writes one sentence before passing it on again
- Once the end of the worksheet is reached it gets passed back to the starting student
VARIATION: Instead of students passing on their worksheet after writing one sentence, have students write for a specific amount of time (e.g. whole class timer for 2 mins) before passing it on.
This resource includes 10 different story starters and a blank version to create your own.